Minna de Tetris is another TOJ game released in Japan. This game has less limitations than previous TOJ. (except for reduction of single player modes)
- Currently the price is free.
- The default value of next pieces is 3.
- Uses regular 7 piece bag randomizer.
- An infinite number of hold function is available for each game.
- In single player game, only one mode is available for the day.
- Time Attack: Regular 40-lines game.
- Challenge: This mode has changed a lot. The time limit starts from 2 minutes. Passing each level will increase 30 seconds to the time limit. Thus, it is possible to play for ten minutes or more. Also, there is no "level timer" for each level.
- Marathon: Standard Tetris mode with 15 levels.
- Training: The name has changed from "VS COM" mode. From July 1 2008, this mode has expanded to 24 levels. The "level 13" has returned as "level 24". The opponents uses 6 previews and different sequence of pieces. There are 4 types of opponents: "Basic", "T-Spin", "REN", and "Tetris". "Basic" only appears below level 4 and others appear from level 5. The level 24 "REN" type AI is most difficult to defeat.
- Minna de asobu: The name has changed from "Multi" mode. There are 4 selectable classes: "Slow", "Normal", "Fast", and "Master". In "Slow" class, you can't use hold and hard drop, and there is only one piece preview. In "Normal" class, there is no special rules. In "Fast" class, the speed level starts from 10. In "Master" class, the gravity is fixed at 20G.
- (Practice): It is not a real game mode, but it is still available in "Minna de asobu" mode. Regardless of class, the speed level starts from 1.
- This game is the first official guideline compatible game that does not use variant of Roger Dean's Tetris logo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.