|Release Date(s)|| PlayStation Portable
NA/EU: October 1, 2009
AU: October 22, 2009
JP: November 1, 2009
EU: December 22, 2010
NA: January 4, 2011
JP: July 6, 2011
|Platform(s)||PSP, Playstation 3|
|Playfield dimensions||10w x 23h (20h visible)|
EA Games' Tetris is an authentic Tetris game available on the Playstation Network for the PSP and Playstation 3 (PS3).
Game modes Edit
- Variants - Each variant has levels 1-15 (with the exception of Radical), and each level is completed by clearing 40 lines.
- Chill - blocks freeze after a certain number of moves (the number depends on the level) and become immune to gravity.
- Flashlight - only a few columns of the matrix underneath the current tetromino are visible (but the whole matrix is briefly visible after hard drops and line clears).
- Laser - the game ends when any blocks are touched by a laser beam, which gradually comes down over time and rises with hard drops and line clears.
- Ledges - tetrominoes not supported by special ledges will fall through the matrix.
- Magnetic - each piece is either red or blue and is "attracted" to one side of the matrix.
- Origin - only the rules and behavior of the original game apply.
- Radical - the tetrominoes instantly appear at bottom of stack (20G)
- Treadmill - the matrix scrolls sideways with each drop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.