|Playfield dimensions||10w x 23h (20h visible)|
|Hold piece||Yes, except the Clash mode|
EA Mobile's Tetris is an authentic Tetris game for mobile phones.
Game modes Edit
- Single player modes
- Marathon: Standard Tetris mode with 15 levels. The levels increase every ten lines and game ends after clearing 150 lines.
- Magic: Played under level 1 to level 15, winning new items such as Minimizer, Bubble Wrap, Magic Crayon, Wrecking Ball and Smashdown.
- Ultra: Score as many points as possible in two minutes. Your score will be recorded even if you don't survive.
- 40 lines: Make 40 lines as fast as possible.
- Versus: Fight against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Clash: You play against an AI-controlled opponent in the same playfield. Compete to reach the high score limit first. Putting a piece ends your turn, and the AI puts a piece to somewhere. Hold function is not available in this mode.
- Pass 'n Play: Up to 4 players can play this mode. Compete to reach the high score with limited amount of pieces.
- Multiplayer modes
- Versus: Multiplayer version of Versus mode.
- Clash: Multiplayer version of Clash mode.
- Challenge: Multiplayer version of Pass 'n Play mode.
Gameplay Details Edit
- ARE: Yes
- Initial Actions: No
- T-spin detection: 3-corner T no kick
- Back-to-back bonus: Yes
External Link Edit
- EA Tetris product page, with 5 minutes free demo version available (requires Java)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.