|Release Date(s)||April 18, 2002|
|Playfield dimensions||10w x ?h (20h visible)|
- MARATHON:Endless mode.
- 40lines:Clear 40 lines as fast as possible. However, this is not really 40 lines mode. Details about "Lines" is below.
- 3min:Score as many points as possible in 3 minutes.
- VS:Fight against a human opponent.
- Line clear score:See Scoring#Original Nintendo scoring system. It is same as Nintendo's scoring system.
- "LINE" awarded by line clear (This applies to all modes, including 40lines mode)
- Back-to-back Tetris has bonus for total lines, but no bonus for the score.
- T-Spins has no bonus.
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.