- ARE: Yes
- Initial actions (IRS,IHS): No
- T-Spin detection: 3-corner T no kick
- Combo bonus: Yes
- Bravo bonus: Yes, called "All Clear"
- Soft drop speed: Native * 20
- Gravity does not reach 20G in standard marathon mode, but does reach 20G in beginner's Tetris mode. (Actually it's 10G, however)
- In multi-player modes, players do not receive same sequence of pieces.
Single Player Modes
Standard marathon mode that ends when you clear 150 lines, or in the settings you can turn on endless and play as many lines as you would like.
Help a small little man climb your tower of tetrimino's to the goal line if you squish him the level ends.
A versus mode where you face off against the comptuer the AI has 15 levels of difficulty.
Fill in a design in the matrix using standard and non standard tetrimino's shapes include video game characters and fruit.
Simple shapes many of which only include 3 blocks and a small playing field, the game ends after 150 lines.
Guide a tetrimino through a course rotating it and try to reach the goal at the bottom as fast as you can.
Wii Balance Board Mode
Play tetris using only your feet on the wii balance board very similar to beginners tetris.
Local Multiplayer Modes
Face off against up to 4 computer or human oponents.
Vs field climber
Help a small man climb up your terminos to reach the flag(s) and get to the goal.
Vs hot lines
Vs stage racer
Compete with a friend to see who can bring their tetrimino to the goal.
Play together on a 20x20 matrix with another player with a shared hold piece. The game ends after 150 lines.