|Developer(s)||SoMa Play Inc.|
|Release Date(s)||December 16th, 2014|
|Platform(s)||PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One,Nintendo 3DS|
|Next pieces||1 (default), can be changed|
|Rotation system||You can choose to turn off The Super Rotation system or enable it.|
Tetric Ultimate is the Tetris game designed for next-gen consoles.
- Marathon – Get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
- Endless – Go as high as level 30 and keep clearing lines as long as possible.
- Ultra – Get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
- Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
- Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out your opponents.
- Power-Up Battle – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carousel and make your opponent’s Well shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let it Rain and dump garbage down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you out by clearing away a number of your lines – especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
- Social Feeds
- Leader boards
- Replay System - Allows you to play against your high-scores
- In the Tetris Ultimate version for the Nintendo 3DS, the left side of the screen displays the Selected Mii character.
Version Differences Edit
- The 3DS version of Tetris Ultimate feature 4 exclusive modes which are unlocked by clearing challenges.
- Rotation lock - Pieces appear facing a random direction and cannot be rotated.
- Invisible - Pieces become invisible once locked down, field will briefly reappear once a piece is dropped.
- Escalation - Amount of clears needed to pass a level increases with each passing level. Tetris's and and T-Spins are worth more lines in this mode.
- Master - Pieces drop to the bottom of the field immediately, Marathon rules apply for levels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.